HP laptops are known for their superior performance and high specifications. Every HP laptop is built keeping in mind the demands of the users as well as continuously growing technology. To update the laptop with upcoming features and to download other software as well as applications, you definitely need an internet connection. Now, every HP laptop can be connected to the internet via two mediums:
Most of the laptop users prefer to connect it through a wireless connection as it is a convenient way to access the internet. But sometimes users face an issue in connecting the laptop to a wireless connection. In fact, this is one of most common errors occur in HP laptops. If you are also facing the same and looking out for a quick solution of it, then this article is only for you. Below we have provided some troubleshoot steps that would definitely fix this issue out!
- Before you check the troubleshooting steps, make sure that the Wi-Fi button available on the keyword. This key should be turned on in order to view the available Wi-Fi connections and to connect to any Wi-Fi network among them.
- If everything is OK and still the problem persists, then click Start and enter Troubleshooting into the Search bar
- Now, choose Troubleshooting and click Network and Internet
- Click Internet Connections
- Click Advanced
- Click Run as administrator (if present), check Apply repairs automatically, and then click Next
- Click Troubleshoot my connection to the internet
- Click Next
- This will troubleshoot the issue
- Now, you can connect to the Wi-Fi connection
Reinstall the Wireless Network Adapter Driver
A missing or corrupted driver file can also cause this error. To fix this, remove and reinstall the wireless network adapter drivers. This will also clears registry values and reset configuration to ensure that the drivers are being setup and used by the Windows. You can reinstall the drivers by two ways:
- Reinstalling the Wi-Fi driver using HP recovery manager (recommended)
- Reinstalling the Wi-Fi driver using device manager
Update Wireless Network Adapter drivers
Make sure that the Wi-Fi network adapter drivers are updated to the latest version available. This would automatically fixes up this and many other bugs related to performance and frequently dropped internet connections. To do so, you can choose any of the following way:
- Updating drivers from third-party websites
- Getting drivers from HP
- Installing updated Windows LAN drivers using device manager
Microsoft System Restore
If you were using the Wi-Fi connection on the same laptop previously, but now the device is not connecting, then go for Microsoft system restore option. Restore your system files to a date and time when everything was working fine.
Apart from the aforementioned, you can also try the following troubleshooting tips to solve this issue:
- Change your wireless environment
- Restore BIOS settings to the default
- Reset your routers settings
- Try changing the channel band selection on your router
- Update the router firmware to fix the network connection
If the problem still persists, then contact HP customer support and get the solution by a certified technician.
No doubt HP laptops are ruling over the market. They are preferred because of their exclusive features like high-performance, reliability, innovation, technology and design. One can choose from a number of HP laptops depending upon their specific requirements. Like other machines and devices, an HP laptop may also stop working due to different issues; slow performance is at the top amongst all. This error can happen in both a new or an old laptop, you have been using for so many years. Before we tell you the steps for troubleshooting this slow performance issue, here are the tips that can avoid this problem:
Make sure that there is minimum 15% free space on the hard disk drive and if it running out of space, then take an immediate action. Keep deleting unnecessary files along with temporary and junk files.
Using the updated version of any application or software is always good. That’s because the new version or the update automatically fixes out some of the bugs and issues. To update the BIOS (Basic Input Output System), refer to the HP Support Document. Under updating the BIOS section, find your specific Windows version and install the latest BIOS.
Updating Graphic Drivers
Go to Windows search option and enter Device Manager. You will see a list of devices; expand Display adapter. Now, right-click the graphic device and select update driver software. Select Search automatically for update driver software. Follow the further displayed instructions and restart your laptop to finish the installation.
Update Antivirus installed on your device regularly and perform a virus scan
Troubleshooting the issue
If the software or applications take longer than the necessary time to respond, then try these solutions:
Use HP Support Assistant
Go to the taskbar and click HP Support Assistant icon. On the My Device tab, click the option “check for updates and messages”. Once the update is done, install the updates.
Perform a system cleanup
A hard drive of a laptop or computer system directly affects its performance. And if it is cluttered with temporary or junk files, then it could slow down your PC’s performance. So, empty your recycle bin, delete temporary files, remove viruses, spyware by scanning the system and check for hard disk drive errors as well as corrupted windows files. To remove the corrupted files, search and right-click Command Prompt and choose Run as administrator. Now, type sfc / and hit enter to begin the scanning.
SFC or System File Checker will find and replace the corrupted windows files. Restart your device and use it like new!
Managing Applications and other system features to boost up the performance
All you need to do is restart and open the applications you use mainly. Now, run the program compatibility troubleshooter. Before you do that, make sure there is only one antivirus software is installed on your system. Now identify all those processes that are consuming too much system resources. You can check this in task manager. Change the setting to control which application will start at the launch of Windows. Turning off unnecessary graphical features would also work in your favor.
Manage free space to avoid memory allocation issues
If the problem still persists, feel free to contact HP support and get an immediate solution.
Canon Inc., the renowned Japanese MNC offers a great collection of imaging and optical products. Its product portfolio includes cameras, steppers, photocopiers, medical equipment and printers. For offering high-end printing, Canon printers are demanded all across the world. Some of the key features of Canon printers are:
- Intelligent touch system
- Wireless auto power on
- Creative filters
- High-quality prints
- Hassle-free installation
- Auto scan mode
- Auto photo fix
- Easy photo prints
- Auto document fix
While purchasing a Canon printer, you can narrow down your search from the following filters:
- Maximum paper capacity
- Maximum paper size
- Output type
- Printer type
- Print speed
- monthly volume
While installing the printer’s driver, connecting it to your device, printing documents or connecting it to the wireless or wired internet connection, you may face a problem. Thankfully, these problems have the solution. In this article, we will provide you a step by step procedure to fix the paper jamming error in Canon PIXMA MX450 series that stops the entire printing operation.
This error occurs when a paper during the printing operations get stuck inside the printer. In this case, try removing the paper from the output slot or from the transport unit. If it doesn’t work, follow the below mentioned steps for the same:
- Turn off the machine by unplugging the power cord from the power supply, in order to avoid any kind of injury or mishap
- Remove all the papers available in the paper tray and open the paper output cover
- Check the fine cartridge holder and if you find any piece of paper there, then shift the cartridge holder to left or right side (whichever is easier) and pull out the paper carefully
- Just make sure to pull out the paper slowly to avoid further tearing of the paper
- Close the paper output cover carefully
- Cancel all the print jobs that were in the queue
- Restart your device, if prompted
- Reload the paper in the paper try
- Hit the print command only for a test print
- If it prints the paper without any hassle, then go for it
Tip: Before you hit a print command on any of the Canon printer, make sure that you are using the right paper and placing it correctly on the paper tray. If the problem still persists, then contact Canon Printer customer support team and get an instant support by a certified technician. Before you call them, keep the type and model number of the printer ready!
Limited Connectivity! Slow Internet Connection! No Internet Connection! Error messages like these three can instantly upset any internet addict. Be it a laptop, desktop or mobile phone, the problem can occur in any of the devices. But if you are using a HP laptop and facing any of the aforementioned issues, this article will help you out with the best solution to connect your Wi-Fi connection without any hassle. Try the below mentioned solutions to fix this problem out:
- Disconnect the Battery and Adapter
- Press & hold the power button on your device for 30 seconds
- Now, just turn on the unit and check whether the wireless lights are on or not
- Visit Device Manager and uninstall the wireless drivers under the Network Adapter tab
- Restart the unit and check if the light turns on
- Make sure these drivers are always up-to-date
- Restore your system to the time where you last remember that it was running smoothly
- If this wireless networking was ok in the past but there was an issue with its connectivity, then go for Microsoft restore to restore your device
- Updating the BIOS and Wireless drivers from HP official website can also do the wonders
- You can also try updating the drivers from other websites.
- Go to the Search Type Recovery Manager and click start
- Choose Yes and then click “I need immediate help”
- Choose driver and application recovery to select the wireless drivers
- Install it by following the on-screen instructions and restart the unit
You can also try resetting the wireless card. This card is available at the back panel of your unit
If still you face the same issue, contact the HP customer support and get the technical help by a certified technician.
Brother Industries, Ltd., the Japanese electronics and electrical equipment manufacturing company offers a great range of printers along with the other products. The different types of Brother Printers meet the needs of both consumers as well as businesses. You can choose from high-speed laser printer with duplex, laser printer with wireless capability and other printers, depending upon your particular specifications. Over the time, Brother Printer has gained immense popularity due to its exceptional features, highly advanced printing, smart design and wireless networking capability.
Like any other software or hardware, Brother Printer can also stop functioning due to an error. The most common errors among those include printer not printing, empty cartridge and absorber full error. Here, in this article, we are going to provide you the quick solution to this absorber full error. Before moving ahead towards the solution, let’s understand what actually this error is.
The ink absorber is also called as flushing box and this require a periodic maintenance in order to ensure its smooth functioning. This flushing box gets the ink during a number of flushing and purging operations of the printer. And these operations are performed in order to clean the ink system, which further provides you a hassle-free printing experience.
You must be thinking that how many times a printer performs these two operations. The answer is, it depends on a number of situations, i.e. turning on and off the printer frequently, initiates the cleanup process. It can also be caused when you use a non-Brother ink that may be of poor quality. This poor quality issue can be resolved only by cleaning up the printer. The simple solution to this problem is to replace the flushing box or what we call it an ink absorber.
To know, which fluxing box would be perfect, you can simply contact Brother Printer customer support. The certified technicians will guide you with the best possible solution mere by asking you few details, i.e. type and the model of the printer and more. Get it replaced for a smooth printing experience.