As the name suggests, Office Online is an online office suite that helps the users create, edit and share the files over web. This is possible by using the lightweight web-browser versions of Office applications, including Word, Excel, OneNote and PowerPoint. This feature is also available in Office.com/Setup 365 as well. The Office Online feature is helpful for the business and education clients who have shared/stored their documents in OneDrive for business or SharePoint Online.
Office Online also incorporates People, OneDrive, Calendar and Outlook.com, which can be further accessed from a unified app switcher. Anyone can install the on-premises version of this amazing service, named Office Web Apps Server. The exciting features of Office Online are as follows:
· Open and edit Word documents, PowerPoint presentations and Excel spreadsheets in Office Open XML formats on the web
· Converting PDF documents to Word documents
· Auto save word files
· Real time co-authoring and more
Office online supports all the latest versions of web browsers, including Internet Explorer 10 or later, Google Chrome, Microsoft Edge, Firefox alongside Safari for OS 10.8 or later. To access Office Online, you should have a Microsoft Account.
How to start a chat
When you share a document with your co-worker or friends or classmates through OneDrive or SharePoint Online they can view and they get the option to edit and co-author at the same time. The feature becomes a wonder when multiple people are viewing the document at the same time. You can see their names in the list of co-editors on the top right corner of the browser. Additionally, you will also see a blue CHAT button next to the list of co-editors.
When to chat and when to add document comments
Sometimes E-mails can be misused as a communication tools, it takes time to send and receive mails. This is when you use chat feature to communicate with others at that very moment. If you have any doubts then you can ask your co-worker or classmate right away. Once you close the document Chat history gets removed as it does not save anything (but if you want then you can copy and paste the chat somewhere).
If you want to attach a comment on a specific section of the document then use Comments (on the Review tab on the ribbon). Something related to the editing of the phrase or numbers can be added as a comment. Your comments get saved automatically, when you close the document and they can be replied too as well.
One cannot deny from the fact that AOL mail is being used by millions of users across the world. This free web-based email service gives the users a number of features which makes it different from other email services. Apart from features like unlimited storage space and up to 25 MB attachment limit, it offers high-level of spam and privacy protection. Let’s read these features in detail.
How to block spam in AOL?
AOL mail automatically blocks mails incoming from a spam sender. However, if it misses any mail, you can simply select it from your inbox and click Spam button in the menu bar. The more you filter such mails, the better your personal spam filter will be at recognizing such mails.
How to block mails from a particular sender?
There could be times when you meet some annoying email senders. They could be someone promoting their business without actually targeting the right customers or someone using paid email marketing services. But don’t worry; as you can easily block such unwanted emails from up to 50 senders just by choosing the same in your mail filters. Open the filters and add the email address to it. So, the next time you receive any mail from that sender, it will be automatically shifted to spam or trash folder by the AOL.
However, chances may happen when you accidently mark an email as spam. Don’t worry; you can still move the marked email to your inbox. But make sure you take this action before five days as after this period the spam email will be deleted automatically. Follow the below mentioned steps to do this job:
- Click the Spam folder in the left panel
- Select the mail you want to move back to your inbox
- Click OK Not Spam button
- It’s done!
How to turn off the links in emails from unknown people?
The digital world today is prone to a number of viruses and scams. So, it is better to turn off the links in the messages as they could accidently land up at a page which is infected. To do so, follow these steps:
- Click Mail Settings from the Options, in the upper right of your AOL mail homepage
- Open the General Settings and check the box next to “Disable links in mail from unknown senders” in the Reading section
- Save these settings
- Refresh your browser and enjoy complete protection from viruses
For any further help, please contact AOL customer support team and get the issue fixed by a certified technician.
Microsoft Office is a productivity suite comprising a number of applications, services and servers. The first version of MS Office was designed and developed only for Windows. Over the years, the suite has made many improvements and is now available for Windows, Android, iOS and Mac devices. You can choose the one depending upon your specific needs. With Office for Mac, you can do the following:
- MS Word for Mac- Create, polish and share well-organized and beautifully designed documents
- MS Excel for Mac- Analyze and visualize numbers in an all new way
- MS PowerPoint for Mac- Create multimedia presentations
- OneDrive for Mac- Collect your innovative ideas in your own digital notebook (OneDrive)
- MS Outlook for Mac- Stay organized with an email and calendar experience
- Use multi-touch gestures and do a lot more stuff
Office 2016 and Office 365 are the latest versions for Mac so far. You can get the free or the paid versions of Office from Office.com/Setup. The paid subscription provides the users with some additional features including more Cloud storage space. To get MS Office for Mac, you need to first purchase it offline from a retail store or online from Office official website.
Once purchased, it needs to be downloaded, installed and then activated. For this, you need to first login to your Office account. You can create the one, if you are a new user. However, if you already have an Office account but forgot its password, then no need to worry as the article will through a light on the same problem. Below mentioned are the steps for you use Keychain to recover your Office password:
- Click the “Finder” icon available on your dock,
- Now, click “Go” available at the top of your screen
- From the drop-down menu, click “Utilities”
- Double-click the Keychain Access icon to run the application
- Now, open the Category section and click Password
- Simply click the Name tab to arrange the passwords by name
- Scroll down to Microsoft Office and double-click it
- Open the Attributes tab and check the box next to Show Password
- Enter your system admin password
- Click Ok
- Your free MS Office password recovery has been completed!
However, if you still face an issue in recovering or even resetting your Microsoft Office password for your Mac, then simply pick your phone and dial Microsoft Customer Support number. The team of certified technician will definitely assist you with the best possible solution. Hope the information was useful!
The driver of a specific printer is the major connection exists in between the printer and personal computer. The driver relays the command to printer that how and what to print. There may be several reasons of not working the printer such as incompatible or corrupted drivers, wrong setting, or missing updates. The fixing of a printer driver is usually the matter of installing, updating, or reinstalling the existing driver. There may come several errors while installing or working with HP printer due to following errors:
- Incompatible printer driver with the installed window
- Incorrectly configured printer driver
- Incorrect entry of printer driver in windows registry
- Virus or malware has infected the printer driver.
Common printer driver problems:
If the printer driver starts developing a problem, you may not be able to print any type of documents or unable to use some features of a printer. The two common printer driver error messages are written below:
- Error 1 – Windows Explorer has encountered a problem and needs to close. We are sorry for any inconvenience.
Meaning – This error usually displayed on installation of older printer error.
- Error 2 – Spoolsv.exe has encountered a problem and needs to close. We are sorry for the inconvenience.
Meaning – This error is displayed on installation of incompatible printer driver with your window operating system.
To diagnose these two or any other errors, you can make the use of a device manager. To can open the device manager by following these steps:
- Open Control Panel
- Double-click System
- Open Device Manager
Fixing Printer driver problem:
- Installing the latest version printer driver from the HP website
- Updating the existing printer driver
- Removing the window error
- Removing malware or virus from computer
- Checking the connection between the printer and computer
- Using a reliable driver management tool.
- Download the Printer troubleshooter to resolve the printer issue.
- Resetting the printer.
- Refreshing the windows device manager
After ensuring the aforementioned checklist, if the problem still persists, then contact HP Printer support. The dedicated technician team will be glad to assist you!