Limited Connectivity! Slow Internet Connection! No Internet Connection! Error messages like these three can instantly upset any internet addict. Be it a laptop, desktop or mobile phone, the problem can occur in any of the devices. But if you are using a HP laptop and facing any of the aforementioned issues, this article will help you out with the best solution to connect your Wi-Fi connection without any hassle. Try the below mentioned solutions to fix this problem out:
- Disconnect the Battery and Adapter
- Press & hold the power button on your device for 30 seconds
- Now, just turn on the unit and check whether the wireless lights are on or not
- Visit Device Manager and uninstall the wireless drivers under the Network Adapter tab
- Restart the unit and check if the light turns on
- Make sure these drivers are always up-to-date
- Restore your system to the time where you last remember that it was running smoothly
- If this wireless networking was ok in the past but there was an issue with its connectivity, then go for Microsoft restore to restore your device
- Updating the BIOS and Wireless drivers from HP official website can also do the wonders
- You can also try updating the drivers from other websites.
- Go to the Search Type Recovery Manager and click start
- Choose Yes and then click “I need immediate help”
- Choose driver and application recovery to select the wireless drivers
- Install it by following the on-screen instructions and restart the unit
You can also try resetting the wireless card. This card is available at the back panel of your unit
If still you face the same issue, contact the HP customer support and get the technical help by a certified technician.
Brother Industries, Ltd., the Japanese electronics and electrical equipment manufacturing company offers a great range of printers along with the other products. The different types of Brother Printers meet the needs of both consumers as well as businesses. You can choose from high-speed laser printer with duplex, laser printer with wireless capability and other printers, depending upon your particular specifications. Over the time, Brother Printer has gained immense popularity due to its exceptional features, highly advanced printing, smart design and wireless networking capability.
Like any other software or hardware, Brother Printer can also stop functioning due to an error. The most common errors among those include printer not printing, empty cartridge and absorber full error. Here, in this article, we are going to provide you the quick solution to this absorber full error. Before moving ahead towards the solution, let’s understand what actually this error is.
The ink absorber is also called as flushing box and this require a periodic maintenance in order to ensure its smooth functioning. This flushing box gets the ink during a number of flushing and purging operations of the printer. And these operations are performed in order to clean the ink system, which further provides you a hassle-free printing experience.
You must be thinking that how many times a printer performs these two operations. The answer is, it depends on a number of situations, i.e. turning on and off the printer frequently, initiates the cleanup process. It can also be caused when you use a non-Brother ink that may be of poor quality. This poor quality issue can be resolved only by cleaning up the printer. The simple solution to this problem is to replace the flushing box or what we call it an ink absorber.
To know, which fluxing box would be perfect, you can simply contact Brother Printer customer support. The certified technicians will guide you with the best possible solution mere by asking you few details, i.e. type and the model of the printer and more. Get it replaced for a smooth printing experience.
HP, the renowned multinational IT Company offers a wide range of laptops to suit the needs of consumers, small, medium and large enterprises. It also offers highly advanced PCs, tablets, printers, notebooks and display accessories. Just like any other software, you may experience an issue with your HP product. One of such issues is hard disk error before the computer starts. Yes, your HP PC may experience this problem during its whole lifespan.
“Hard Disk Error
Please run the hard disk test in system diagnostics.
Hard disk Error
F2- System Diagnostics”
This error clearly indicates an error with data, sectors and physical disk on the hard drive. Follow the below mentioned steps to get this error fixed:
- Immediately backup all your important files and data. If you don’t know how to do this, check out the steps on HP website by choosing your operating system version. This backup is necessary to keep your data secure.
- Now perform a hard disk diagnostic test to check the current situation of your hard drive.
To perform the diagnostic test, follow these steps:
- Run the Hard Drive test in HP Advanced System Diagnostics. The test will take around one hour to complete the diagnosis.
- Now, turn on your computer system and press the Esc key within seconds. Keep pressing it repeatedly around once every second till the startup menu displays
- Now press the F2 key to open system diagnostic
- Select Hard Disk test and then Start Hard Drive Test
- Now wait until the diagnostic test finishes
- Once the test is complete, the result will be right there on your screen
The completion of the test will also display the suggested action that should be taken in that situation.
|Error found and repaired
||No action required
|Hard disk test passed
|Particular error message and the code
||Contact HP customer support
|Bad sector found and re-mapped
||Restart the computer.
If another error message is displayed, run the hard drive test again.
If no error message is displayed, use the computer as usual.
If the problem still persists, contact HP customer support and get this issue fixed in seconds.